northern irish lads going on stag

hello hows it going. there's about 15 of us going for a stag this weekend and want to know where to go and were to avoid. cheers

- Posted by jameson from Poland on Apr 20th, 2009

Hey fella's! Where about's from N. Ireland are you from? I've got family in Belfast. Love that part of the world!... any who... 15 stags is not such a rarity in Krakow these days and to be honest not everyone will be pleased to see you. However, safe bets would be Nic Nowego Irish bar, Irish Mbassy Sports bar and most of the beer gardens on the square will be used to handling the odd group. Few tips, don't drink in the street unless you want the local police to take great pleasure in locking you up over night (it's illegal over here). Watch out for the Polish alcohol... its like rocket fuel, so as I always say, "it's a marathon, not a sprint", and you don't want to pass out at 5pm! For food head to the places I mentioned, or try Rooster (kind of like a Polish version of the American chain Hooters!). For more tips and tricks check this page out http://www.crazystag.com/krakow/tips_tricks Those guys can also organise some activities for you such as a bar crawl or paint balling to name just two, or my personal favourite... the stag kidnapping! Enjoy! Legendary!

- Posted by legendary from Poland on Apr 21st, 2009

we're from portadown, 30miles from belfast. thanks for the tips i'll let the fella's know. roughly how much is pints and vodka and mixer's? what strip club would you recommend, how much for dance and extra's, you should know if your called legendary!!!:) cheers again mate

- Posted by jameson from Poland on Apr 21st, 2009

crazystag - ask them

- Posted by kriminal from Poland on Apr 22nd, 2009

Hi Jameson, happy to help. I know Portadown pretty well, lovely part of the world! Beer is served in half litre glasses and prices start from 7 PLN to 12 PLN depending on where you go. If you head for the main square then they will be more expensive, but heading for the bars I mentioned you shouldn't have to pay more than 8 PLN. Shots are obviously cheaper than the mixers. You shouldn't have to pay more than 15 PLN for a mixer, but expect to pay up to 20 or even 25 in some more pricey places. As for the strip clubs, the best one is Gold Club, but be warned almost all the clubs are outside the city centre and so you'll have to pay quite a bit to get there and for entrance. Heading to those places on your own without a guide could get your fingers burnt! I've never had a problem as I speak Polish, but you're an easy target if you're a group of stags. Dances though will cost you around 100-120 PLN. Anything else is variable from girl to girl and club to club. My recommendation? Get in touch with Kasia at Crazy Stag on +48(0)698865881. She's awesome! She organised my mates Stag weekend and we had an great time! She can get all sorts of stuff arranged for you, and save you from getting ripped off! She'll also organise a guide for you who'll take care of everything and make sure that you guys can get into the various clubs. If you try and get in on your own you'll most likely get turned away as the bouncers will see you coming a mile off and aren't interested in 15 stags in their club unless they've got a guide with them! Enjoy! Legendary!

- Posted by legendary from Poland on Apr 22nd, 2009

not shown