Shuttle to katowice airport from krakow

hello does anybody know about a bus, train, shuttle that goes at night (around 3-4am)to the katowice airport? how much would that be in a taxi? anybody some tips?

- Posted by mvefa1980 from Poland on Apr 9th, 2009

Hey mvefa1980, are you going to the airport or coming back from the airport? I didn't know they had flights at that time!?! Taxi would cost you a fair bit. Probably in the region of 200 PLN as a rough guess. You can book a taxi transfer on this site and that way you won't get ripped off. Alternatively, you can get the bus with Wizzair. Enjoy! Legendary!

- Posted by legendary from Poland on Apr 9th, 2009

Iam going to the airport from Krakow, my flight leaves at 6am so i guess i have to leave around 3-4 :(

- Posted by mvefa1980 from Poland on Apr 10th, 2009

Hi mvefa1980, try this website for the Wizz Air shuttle bus, www.turystyka.com.pl, and you should be ok. Otherwise, if you'd rather be safe than sorry, I'd go for a taxi. It's a bit pricey I know, but you'll get there on time and without any hassles. Book through these Cracow-life guys and you'll have no problems. I'm using them tomorrow for my flight back to the UK and have used them plenty of times in the past. Highly recommended. Enjoy! Legendary!

- Posted by legendary from Poland on Apr 10th, 2009

not shown