This week-end (Peppersgirl)
Hey peppersgirl, We`re not yobs!! Just looking for a few drinks and some partying. If there are nive, friendly locals to show us about - great!!
- Posted by higgy5150 from Poland on Mar 24th, 2009
boyz....boyz...boyz....u dont need locals to c the city just bring your quidebook.....read sth about Cracow...anything:D....or u just wanna get drunk?:-/
- Posted by peppersgirl from Poland on Mar 24th, 2009
btw...if u r not yobs as u said u should hit to Prozak club....it is good place with good people;)take care and ve fun:D
- Posted by peppersgirl from Poland on Mar 25th, 2009
save your time mate, Poland don't like travelers! No one will help you.....I went into the tourist information place and asked for some guidance, the guy pointed to a map! That was the help I got!
- Posted by sugarmictash from Poland on Mar 29th, 2009
sugarmictash u r W.R.O.N.G
- Posted by peppersgirl from Poland on Mar 29th, 2009
hey peppers girl - just came back from Krakpw. Had a wicked time and chexked out that club you suggested both nights What your e mail and I can tell you all about it. Steve
- Posted by higgy5150 from Poland on Mar 29th, 2009
Well Steve...Krakow is not that bad:)
- Posted by peppersgirl from Poland on Mar 31st, 2009
Hi Peppersgirl, It is really not the best idea to put your email publicly in any forum, and is not recommended by the house rules - you might get some weird people contacting you. If you want, use the CONTACT button to get the administrators to remove your post. They are also happy to pass email addresses privately (if you wish) Cheers, Jabber
- Posted by Jabber from Poland on Mar 31st, 2009
hi peppersgirl i like the sound of Prozac what kind of music do they play there and is it ok to go there on your own?
- Posted by ledzep1970 from Poland on Apr 21st, 2009