Upcoming weekend

Hi! My husband and I are visiting Krakow this weekend. We don't get into the airport until late Thursday night, what is the best option to get to our Hotel. We are staying at the Hotel Kazimierz in the Jewish District of Kazimierz. Also has anyone stayed here, what is it like?

- Posted by Paddyghirl from Poland on Mar 23rd, 2009

Hi Paddyghirl! Great time to come to Krakow as hopefully Spring should be hitting us any day now! HOPEFULLY! Anyway, your best bet from the airport is to get a taxi booked in advance. I travel often between Krakow and the UK and always use this site to book myself a taxi that's waiting for me when I arrive. Just go here (http://www.cracow-life.com/travel/taxi.php) and they'll take care of the rest for you. As for the Hotel Kazimierz, I've never stayed there myself, but have been past a few times and it looks nice enough. Kazimierz is a pretty cool and bohemian place, so you're bound to have a great time there. Make sure you pop into Manzana restaurant for some tasty Mexican food as it's just round the corner from the hotel! Enjoy! Legendary!

- Posted by legendary from Poland on Mar 23rd, 2009

Thank you very much for your help. Can anyone tell me how the weather is? I see online it is heavy snow!

- Posted by paddyghirl from Poland on Mar 24th, 2009

not shown