airport transfer

websites are very confusing about arrivals..it took me ages to figure out the difference between karowice and cracow airports..and there are no road/bus maps to help..very confusing for non-polish people..arriving wizz\air..any suggestions

- Posted by kosovokids from Poland on Oct 27th, 2008

Hey kosovokids, I think that you can get a bus with Wizz Air from Katowice airport to Krakow Balice Airport for around 50 PLN. There should be details on Wizz Airs website. Unfortunately the problem is that it is too expensive for the airlines to land at Krakow Balice, so they are heading for Katowice. However, they are not really telling people that Katowice and Krakow are over an hour away from each other and seperate cities! Its a real pain I know, but until Balice airport lower their landing fees, it looks like we're all going to be heading in and out of Katowice instead! You can always try and book a taxi. It would probably cost you around 300 PLN. Or if you're feeling brave then you can always head into the centre of Katowice and from there you can get a bus to the centre of Krakow for around 16PLN each! Bargain! Enjoy! Legendary!

- Posted by legendary from Poland on Oct 30th, 2008

best take the shuttle if you want cheap transfer.

- Posted by felix_stowe from Poland on Nov 2nd, 2008

not shown