help to do jobs around the house

Any chance anyone can tell me where I can find a carpenter to put some shelves up...a plumber to fit new stop cock and a builder to refurbish our cellars. Much appreciated. Thanks Kathmaria

- Posted by kathmaria from Poland on Aug 11th, 2008

Hi Kathmaria My partner does all those jobs, he is English as well. I will ask him to speak to you on this forum later on today or tomorrow. By the way, would you know of anyone who can receive signal from Astra 2D? In order to watch BBc1, bbc2, itv, channel 4 etc? Thank you for help Anna

- Posted by hankas007 from Poland on Aug 11th, 2008

Anna that would be wonderful. Thanks. Is it possible that he could ring us or we could ring you...or even come around to see the job? Mobile number is 696575346.Thanks kathmaria

Hi Kathmaria this is Brandon (Ania's fiancee) i have spent all of my adult life in the building trade and then in engineering so I have all the skills you need, general plumbing, carpentry and alike. My only problem right now is that i'm not living krakow and I have a bit of a tight schedule for the next couple of weeks, getting to and staying in krakow are not a problem for me though as I visit people regularly there. If you could send me an email with some more info about the work ie what you want done in the cellar etc I could better prepare myself. my email address is brandonhasler@msn.com. I will have a mobile number by the end of the week(only just started living in Poland) Speak to you soon Brandon.

- Posted by hankas007 from Poland on Aug 11th, 2008

Hi Brandon, Thanks for getting in touch. We are leaving in a week, would like work done...but if you cant make it to Krakow our friends are staying here so could show you around. We have cellars underneath our apartment and would like to see if we could make a way so that they are part of the apartment. Would like to see you if we can to talk it through....or talk to you over the phone..... Keith and Kathmaria

not shown