Exchange Rate - any better when in Krakow
I know that although still cheap in Krakow the polish Zlotty is stronger against the £. How many do you get to the £ if you buy it over there? Sometimes it can be better
- Posted by benthewolf from Poland on May 12th, 2008
Hi there! At present it is about 4.25 Polish zloty to the GBP. I am sure you will always get a better rate for cash here in Poland than at a bureau de change in the UK!
- Posted by Jabber from Poland on May 15th, 2008
@ mo its about 3.9 - 4 here for GBP.... so im thinking about getting mine changed in Krakow... Jabber is there easy access to get money changed??
- Posted by lander19 from Poland on May 21st, 2008
There are a bunch of exchange places on the Square, they'll give you a much better rate than the airport. Also, some banks (PEKAO on the square, deutschbank I think) do exchanges. PEKAO has a 24-hour exchange ATM.
- Posted by djsilence from Poland on May 29th, 2008
I think it is better to get it over here in Krakow. Kathmaria
- Posted by kathmaria from Poland on Aug 3rd, 2008