tour

Is it prefered to book the tour to auschwitz before arriving or booking once were in krakow? which way is cheaper to do so & is there always availability.

- Posted by joanne on Jan 31st, 2019

Hi Joanne, You can certainly do it once you are in the city, but you can also take care of it online before and that will certainly be better value. You'll only need to pay on the day of the tour. I can recommend krakow-tours.com - cheers, Mark

- Posted by Mark from Poland on Feb 1st, 2019

How long do you need for a visit to both Auschwitz-Birkenau? And how long should you schedule in to see the Salt Mines? Thanks

- Posted by Tracy on Feb 21st, 2019

a few hours is a good amount of time to do Auschwitz-Birkenau justice. same with the mines.

- Posted by Guest on Feb 22nd, 2019

Has anyone previously bought from Peaches and Screams Adult Store? I really want to get their Dreamy Satin and Lace Bra Set :-)

- Posted by Sylviavom on Feb 23rd, 2019

Hei! I am planning to visit Krakow during 1st of May and would like to know how the locals usually celebrate it? Furthermore I would like to know what kind of punk/ug-scene (clubs, venues, record stores) could be found in Krakow? Thanks in advance for your answers :)

- Posted by Anne from Finland on Mar 12th, 2019

not shown