Krakow Property Management Company

HI - Can anyone recommend a Good and reliable Property Management Company in Krakow

- Posted by Terri from United States on Apr 14th, 2018

property-sisters.com

- Posted by Marta from Poland on Apr 23rd, 2018

Hi Terri, I live in London but own some properties in Krakow which have been rented to working professionals/executives. If you are looking for a really good place to rent, then please do get in touch with me. Thanks

- Posted by Das on Apr 23rd, 2018

HI Das I am looking for a property management company to manage a rental. How is the rental market and what can you get for a 2 room apartment that is 15 minute walk from Main Square?

- Posted by Terri from United States on Apr 24th, 2018

Hi Terri, apologies for the delay in responding as I just checked this account now. Although the rent depends on the floor area of the flat, but ideally speaking, it should fetch you at least 2700 to 3000 PLN, as it is so close to the city centre. I am managing all of our properties ourselves, but last week, while I was at Krakow, I found a real decent property management company, which takes care of everything with a very mediocre commission. If you want more details, please do drop me a mail on pragnya2006@hotmail.co.uk or you can also call me/text me/whatsapp me on +447957645273. Thanks, Das

- Posted by Das on May 3rd, 2018

Hi Thank you. Will do. Also can anyone recommend a English speaking and reliable Real Estate company?

- Posted by Terri from United States on May 13th, 2018

not shown