I am of the HAPPINESS!!!

Yippee Yippee Oh I am so much excited to be coming to Krakow, the capital of Poland! My top ten things I want to do are: • Meet with the Queen Of Poland • Visit the clock “Bigger Ben” • See Polar Bears in the wild • Catch the bus from the North Pole to the South Pole. • Eat Potatoes and get drunk • Swim in the sea in my trunks • Climb the mountains with my Ugandan friend Harold who has all toes joined together since birth – we call him “Flipper foot” like the Dolphin EeEEKKKKK ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha • Smile at local people • Get my glass eye polished • Eat the local speciality – the haggis

- Posted by crazyfunguyz from Poland on Jun 5th, 2007

allo to the crazy meister! PLes ples leet me know when yous are in the cracow. I am going to arrange the speecial weelcome.. we's just are of the deelite with your funny. Me and my friends, well they aren't really my friends, but i like to walk in the behind and pretend i they are, we can show you all the things one your list. ..but first we must have you take to a favourite cellar bar of the importants in the cracow, beeelive me you will not want to leaves..

- Posted by rinkydinkydo from Poland on Jun 5th, 2007

wowowowo weeee woooo waaaa! Oh thank of you. But beware i am not of the homosexuals. However many of my friends are. This is a most genrous offer. my friedns will be happy to extend their appreciation into your face.

do not worry crazy! i am liking the sound of you, but not in the love behind wayz! However my friend, again not really mys friend, but i call him Daveywavywoo, he likes to show all the boys his funny hospitality. I think you would like his funny games.

I will meet you in the main square at 10pm on friday night. you will see me easy - i am the one who is having lots of crazy fun - probably surrounding by lots of people telling crazy stories and doig backflips or boxing with the local gyspsies. I am aways smiling as i lost both of my lips in the civil war.

yipitywoo. I all excitment now. I think i will raid my zloty jar(if mamma does not not catch me) and will buy a new smock so you wil be more smiles when you see me, sorry to hear about you lips, i know what it is like with the slaver all the time. I have a pictuire on mys head of you now, you will note me easy too, due to one of davywavywoo's games i know have to drag a left foot behind me and i find it hard to wash as my fongers feel off with the gangreen(i did not find any speecial treasure where he said), so the flies tend to follow me, sees you soon crazy. My nw friend

were is the crackhouse? plz

- Posted by andylisboss from Poland on Jan 17th, 2008

not shown