One (wo)man's trash is another (wo)man's treasure!

Hey everybody, I am an American who has been living in Krakow since September 2011. I have recently moved to a new flat and I need stuff for around the house... I have the basics (a bed, couch and kitchen table with chairs) but I am looking for anything you don't want or need! I don't know how long I'll be in Krakow (I may leave at the end of June or stay longer) and I would hate to buy things if I won't be holding onto them. Also - when I was in the U.S., I pretty much bought everything I could used (and ultra cheap) from charity thrift shops. [Please Google the song "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore because it is awesome and it perfectly explains how I feels about buying my things used.] Anyway - it may be silly but if there is anything you have in your flat which you don't like, or if you are moving and throwing anything out - there is a really good chance that I need it and I will love love love it. I may also be able to pay for stuff if the price is right but I am really hoping you'll be able to give me your garbage. I am looking for desk(s) - I am a writer and I need more than one - as well as kitchen things (plates, pans, cutlery, anything) and rugs. Don't be shy! My email address is courtneyfrances@gmail.com Cheers! Courtney P.S. I am also going to try Gumtree but if you know any super cheap charity thrifts stores around Krakow (or have any other advice) please let me know!

- Posted by AmExpat from Poland on Nov 13th, 2012

Hi Courtney. If this post is actual there is something You might interested You. I can help You to translate if You need. Nice secon-hand online store: http://allegro.pl/listing/user.php?us_id=4434936 You can also write there in English what You need and they'll looking for it for You. With greetings, SPG

- Posted by SouthPolandGuide from Poland on Apr 11th, 2013

not shown