I am planning a trip to Krakow and was wondering where the best place is to stay, i cant decide between the Old Town or Kazimierz district..Can anyone help please?
- Posted by Tonester from Poland on Sep 12th, 2012
Yo! I have a friend that lives in Krakow and she advised me to stay in the Old Town/City Center. That's where the most excitement is supposed to be.
- Posted by tobiasf916 from Poland on Sep 12th, 2012
Thank you for your help, much appreciated
- Posted by tonester from Poland on Sep 13th, 2012
Hey, Kazimierz Area is located really close to the Old Town and seems more quiet, of course depending on what u are looking for.. Have a nice stay in Krakow!
- Posted by Thea80 from Poland on Sep 16th, 2012
Thea80, thanks for the advice, really appreciate it
- Posted by tonester from Poland on Sep 21st, 2012
Both have their plusses and minuses. Personally I'd choose the Old Town. Hotel Saski is a decent central option, Hotel Stary or Wentzl for luxury. You can find and book all these places right here on this site - https://www.local-life.com/krakow/hotels - have a great trip!
- Posted by Jabber from Poland on Sep 27th, 2012