Need a babysitter

Hi all, I just recently moved to Krakow with my husband and 2 kids (ages 7 and 4). I am looking for a dependable, English-speaking babysitter for various times (mornings/afternoons/nights) throughout the summer, come September when they start school it would only be nights/weekends. We live just outside of city center in Wola Justowska, let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

- Posted by KMack914 from Poland on Jul 5th, 2012

Hi The English language newspaper Krakow Post may be able to help. You can advertise your requirements at the summer rates for the August edition, and reach thousands of native English speakers in the city.

- Posted by ackrakow from Poland on Jul 7th, 2012

Okay thanks, I haven't heard about this paper before. Is it sold in most places throughout the city?

- Posted by KMack914 from Poland on Jul 10th, 2012

Hi, welcome to Krakow Hope you had some luck with your babysitter search, we have a good sitter, but unfortunately she doesn't have a car and we live in Kliny. Re the Krakow Post, you can pick it up for free, it is published monthly and is normally available in the first week of the month, from several places in the city. It is also online at www.krakowpost.com As a father of a 4 1/2 yr old and a 1 yr old, I know it can be tough to find kid friendly places in town, this blog has some recommendations; http://krakow-kids.blogspot.com/ There are a few kid friendly cafe's in town, let me know if you want some pointers if you haven't already discovered them for yourself.

- Posted by -McGoo- from Poland on Jul 30th, 2012

Helllo, I'm 16 years old and a native English speaker. I go to the British school in Krakow and so would be available evenings and weekends.

- Posted by Claire95 from Poland on Aug 28th, 2012

Sorry I am only seeing these responses now, I will send messages. Claire95 can you let me know your email address, thanks!

- Posted by KMack914 from Poland on Oct 30th, 2012

Hi, if you're still looking for a babysitter I am a 20yrs old Psychology student at Jagiellonian University with 6yrs babysitting experience. I am not a native speaker but I speak english well and have experience in babysitting foreigners. I am avaible evenings and weekends, charge is 20złs/hour. My email: kiara-m@o2.pl, phone number: +48 515 259 377

- Posted by babysitter from Poland on Nov 13th, 2012

not shown