Euro Match June 2012

Hi All, We are looking for a 5/6 a side match Irish vs Polish. Nothing too serious but we would like to see how the locals play :). Would appreciate it if someone in Krakow can organise this for 20/06/2012. Just let us know the time and the place and 5/6 of us can meet you there to play. Will be happy to bring Irish souvenirs for the pre-match ceremony. Anyone interested please let me know.

- Posted by seanplayer from Poland on Jan 27th, 2012

P.S. We are not fit at all and not very good :)

- Posted by seanplayer from Poland on Jan 27th, 2012

There will be a number of English photographers staying in Krakow (myself included) over the period, it'd be great to sort an anglo-Irish game out!

- Posted by philoldham from Poland on Feb 2nd, 2012

We would be well up for that!!! 20th of June is probably the only date that we can do while we are there though because of our travelling we have to do - is that good for you? Just promise not to rip up any seats in the place when we start beating you again :)

- Posted by seanplayer from Poland on Feb 2nd, 2012

my friend organizes this thru comopany http://crazystag.com/krakow/activities/football_match but it'll cost ya!

- Posted by kriminal from Poland on Feb 2nd, 2012

philoldham - we'd be happy to organise a match with you if you and your mates can make it on the 20th June in Krakow. Email me at seanbrown23@gmail.com if your interested. I'll try to source a proper pitch nearer the time but if not we can always go to one of the nearby parks and play old skool - bags for posts.

- Posted by seanplayer from Poland on Feb 3rd, 2012

Kriminal - tell your friend i'll undercut him and organise it for £20 per person. Jesus over £250 for a game of football?! Is he serious?

- Posted by seanplayer from Poland on Feb 3rd, 2012

not shown