Hello, Can anyone here recommend a a clean, inexpensive hotel in Cracow during the month of May. My wife and I along with our daughter are searching. Thanks!
- Posted by noogie from Poland on Jan 22nd, 2012
Atrium, Atelier, Wyspianski, Ascot, Matjeko, i have stayed in these Hotels, they are all close to the square and are inexpensive, hope this helps a bit.
- Posted by bazzag from Poland on Jan 24th, 2012
The Art Mont is reasonable. Excellently situated-krowoderska street-2 mins from the rynek glowny (market square). Nice owner(polish woman) speaks good english. krowoderska
- Posted by alejaja from Poland on Jan 24th, 2012
Thanks you all for the information. It is much appreciated!
- Posted by noogie from Poland on Jan 26th, 2012
Run a search on www.hotele.pl, there are reviews for just about every hotel in Krakow so you can make a good judgement before you book. They are good to book with too. They offer loads of discounted offers on selected dates. I stayed once at Alexander II on ul. Zamenhofa and can highly recommend it.
- Posted by julzski from Poland on Jan 26th, 2012
golden cracow hotel has good staff, great location, simple and affordable.... http://www.freebookers.com/hotels/Golden_Cracow-Krakow
- Posted by kriminal from Poland on Feb 2nd, 2012