Krakow Euro 2012
Having just booked our flight and accomadation ahead of the Euro 2012 draw on Dec 2nd, does anyone know of any plans for Fanfests in the city during Euro 2012.
- Posted by hornets1969 from Poland on Nov 28th, 2011
Hi there! I'm not sure yet of any organised fanfests but we have a British Pub here in Krakow and will of course be showing the games,and welcome all English supporters!!If I hear of anything in the meantime I'll be sure to let you know:)
- Posted by richwright from Poland on Dec 2nd, 2011
Thanks. Whats the pub called. sure we will pop in for a shandy or two during our stay.
- Posted by hornets1969 from Poland on Dec 4th, 2011
Cheers Pub!! Grodzka 31 It's a short walk from the main square in Krakow. Look forward to meeting you all there:)
- Posted by richwright from Poland on Dec 5th, 2011
The Irish Embassy is where it's at. Big screen football, nice bar staff and rammed full of Irish persons. Craic will be 90! Come on Oirland!
- Posted by belfastman from Poland on Dec 7th, 2011
yea, also, there will be a fanzone for about 15 000 (or more) people at błonia, near the city center, founded by one of euro 2012 sponsors, so it may be hmmm interesting, see you in krakow!! :)
- Posted by dadada from Poland on Dec 11th, 2011
- Posted by richwright from Poland on Dec 15th, 2011