Weekly get together for ex-pats and all

CHEERS PUB,GRODZKA 31,KRAKOW 8PM ONWARDS Hi Folks:))It's that time again!After the great get-together last week,we hope to better this week:))It was fantastic to see so many new faces last week and thats what we do this for.A place where we welcome newcomers and local residents of Krakow alike,to get together on one night and enjoy meeting new friends,discussing all things Krakow,gaining valuable information and exchanging advice and generally having a nice social gathering in warm surroundings.All are welcome,whatever your nationality,so please feel free to bring your friends along too,and lets extend our friendships in this beautiful city:)See you all Tuesday:)Cheers:))))))))))))

- Posted by richwright from Poland on Nov 28th, 2011

TUESDAY 29TH NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!:)

- Posted by richwright from Poland on Nov 28th, 2011

Hi, I am English and have just moved to Krakow. When/where is the next get togeather and would it be ok to come along? Cheers, Matt

- Posted by Matt_Z from Poland on Dec 3rd, 2011

Hi Matt! Yeah of course be glad to meet you! We hold it every Tuesday evening so tmw night is next one.Start around 8ish..its informal and we have interesting mix of ex-pats and locals. Feel free to add me on facebook (Richard Wright)and then I can add you to the Cheers Pub group page! Hope you can make it,look forward to seeing you soon!!

- Posted by richwright from Poland on Dec 5th, 2011

Hi Richard...its a wonderful way to meet new people in a foreign land. would love to be a part of it. Please let me know the details. Meghna

- Posted by meghna from Poland on Jan 4th, 2012

Hi:) We meet up every Tuesday from 8pm,if you look me up on facebook(Richard Wright)and add me then I can add you to the Cheers Pub community page:)Look forward to meeting you soon!

- Posted by richwright from Poland on Jan 4th, 2012

not shown