Looking for a male or female bassist for a rock band

A singing guitarist and a drummer are looking for male or female bassist for a rock band. Our inspirations: Pixies, Joy Division, Television, Nirvana, Elliott Smith, Sonic Youth, Leonard Cohen, The Beatles, PJ Harvey, The Cure, The Velvet Underground. A sample of our music - http://www.reverbnation.com/tworedtriangles

- Posted by hyperboleno7 from Poland on Oct 9th, 2011

I like your sound. Do you have any gigs planned soon? (especially between 20th-23rd Oct, when I will be in Krakow. Is there anywhere in Krakow where you can hear indie music? What are the best venues? I've joined your mailing list. Good luck with what you are doing!

- Posted by belfastman from Poland on Oct 10th, 2011

We're not playing gigs yet. We'd love to, though. That's why we're looking for a bassist to start rehearsing intensively and eventually performing. I'm glad you liked our music. All the best. Cheers

- Posted by hyperboleno7 from Poland on Oct 10th, 2011

About gigs in Cracow - you could check if there's anything interesting scheduled in Alchemia pub or Imbir.

- Posted by hyperboleno7 from Poland on Oct 10th, 2011

Thanks. I already sussed out that Alchemia place. Will have a look in the other one too. Your sound reminds me of a psychadelic band I heard last year from San Francisco called 'Darker my Love'. Should have a listen, they're very good. Gonna see 'The Joy Formidable' on the 18th, excellent as well. Anyway keep going, hope to see you in these parts soon. You've deffo got something.

- Posted by belfastman from Poland on Oct 10th, 2011

not shown