British Gent in Krakow seeks Lady

British gentleman in Krakow early 50's would like to meet an attractive lady for friendship, evenings and days out, and mutual help with language. I would prefer somebody with 'some' English language, but does not have to be a fluent speaker as we could help each other with Polish/English. I have a good sense of humour and a caring sensitive nature. I am a non smoker, and would only like to meet other non smokers. Who knows, we may meet and be friends, or more, for the rest of our lives. So if you, or somebody you know may be interested in forming a new friendship, please reply.

- Posted by BritGent from Poland on Sep 4th, 2011

Hi, it would be interesting if you're not looking for a Polish friend. I am higly educated, quiet,43 but look younger,please send me your email and we can try to know each other.I like cinema, theatre and music.

- Posted by claudiaa from Poland on Sep 9th, 2011

Hello Claudiaa, Thank you for your response. I would like to hear from you, and it would be nice to get to know each other a little more. My e-mail address is britgent@mail.com I hope to hear from you, Regards......BritGent

- Posted by BritGent from Poland on Sep 10th, 2011

not shown