Residence permit EU citizens

Dear all, I am moving to Krakow next month to study there for two years. I have been informed by the Embassy of the Netherlands that I will have to go to an office of the Krakow municipality to register and then to the Vovoideship to obtain a residence permit. Does anyone have experience with this? Would you have the respective addresses? And do the people there speak proper English? Thanks for your help!

- Posted by pjvliegen from Poland on Jun 9th, 2011

Hi, unfortunatelly, I don't have a lot of experience with that, but I guess you'll find this site usefull: http://www.malopolska.uw.gov.pl/default.aspx?page=Foreigners Do they speak English there? Hmmm, you never know.. ;) But if you need someone who speaks Polish to go there with you, just drop me a line, no problem. Greetings, Kasia

- Posted by kasiavolihrvatski from Poland on Jun 10th, 2011

Hi! I have experience with that stuff...unfortunately!I had to get the documents all by myself and no-one in the offices speaks english. Not even at the immigration office... Anyway it's not complicated to get your stay legalized, you just need a couple of mornings for that and absolutely a Polish friend to accompany you. If you'd like to get some more info you can contact me at viktasya@hotmail.it and...for sure it won't be difficult to find a Pole able to accompany you to the offices once you get here:) Good luck!

- Posted by deborowa from Poland on Jun 10th, 2011

Ive had many experiences with the Woiwoidship. Getting my second residency card now. For sure you need someone to speak Polish for you, they can speak English but they wont. The place I always went to was just off of Rondo Mogilski. Its a 3 minute walk from there. Good luck.

- Posted by balrogruler from Poland on Jun 23rd, 2011

Hi pjvliegen! Have you already arranged your permit? How did it go? I'm moving to Cracow for 2 years for photography school in August. I wondered what school will you be going to and if you have arranged the flat, etc. My e-mail is olga-os@inbox.lv

- Posted by olgaos from Poland on Jul 14th, 2011

not shown