english speaking kids playdate

Hi, My family and I just relocated to Krakow. I am looking for other families, that are interested in a playdate, so the kids can practice English, and have fun at the same time. My son is 5, and my daughter is 2. Thanks!!!

- Posted by kasiad from Poland on Oct 26th, 2010

Hi, we have a 5 year old daughter who speaks fluent English, let me have your mail address and we can meet up at some stage.

- Posted by johan98 from Poland on Oct 26th, 2010

Hi, I know it is very advanced. But I am a German girl that has been living in the states for the past 6 years. I will be moving to Krakow this December to be with my boyfriend and will to learn polish. If you need a nanny or any easy english language lessons for your children do not hesitate to contact me. As of right now I will be going to school in the morning and will be available after 13:00. my email is nikola.kerkhoff@gmail.com

- Posted by Niko2010 from Poland on Oct 26th, 2010

Hi, Thanks for the interest. It would be great to get together. You can write at k_dunscombe@yahoo.com. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Kasia

- Posted by kasiad from Poland on Oct 26th, 2010

Hello, I am a polish Mum looking for an English speaking family to get together and give Kids a chance to play. My daughter is 2.5 years old

- Posted by Magda from Poland on Jan 20th, 2023

Hello I would like to relocate for the south of Kraków, rural area, Where is the best place for many expats ?

- Posted by Anna from Poland on May 7th, 2023

not shown