A Warning - Please Read All Tourists

This is a warning about Bar Sakson, No. 8 Tomasza Street. I was dragged into this bar and tricked into paying them hundreds of pounds on my card for a round of drinks. The people who run this bar are criminals. They quite deliberately lay traps for tourists and I was unfortunate enough to walk straight into one. On no account go anywhere near this bar, nor allow yourself to be brought here - by anyone. Please heed this warning.

- Posted by StrayCat from Poland on Sep 2nd, 2009

Dear Stray Cat, I'm sorry to hear of your unfortunate episode. I hope that you reported it to the police. It's a disgrace that such tricks can be played on unsuspecting tourists.

- Posted by King_Cantona from Poland on Sep 2nd, 2009

Wow, that's really horrible! Is that the place that has the red carpet and velvet ropes?

- Posted by bildungsr0man from Poland on Sep 3rd, 2009

I have just returned from krakow, we are 4 forty something lads enjoying the square one day when 3 stunning girls (not polish) tried to engage us in a conversation, luckily i had read previous posts on this subject so i knew what they were up to and politley declined there offer of a drink, dont be fooled they are very good at what they do.

- Posted by bazzag from Poland on Sep 3rd, 2009

not shown