flatmates

Hi everyone, I am a student at the Cracow University of Economics. Now, I am on my final year (Master’s course) and I work full-time. I would like to improve my English and know fun people. I am looking for non-polish flatmates who would like to live in Krakow with foreigners. I love music, movies, art, theater, travelling, reading books… I am an opened person who love having fun. I like to party but I can also respect your needs e.g. when you want to study before an exam and need silence or when you have to get up early to go work/the university. I don’t smoke and I take care of cleanness but I am not pedantic. I am a Polish so I if you want I can teach you this language. I have no offer at the moment to rent a flat. First I am looking someone who would like to rent a flat with me and then we could to talk about our expectations such as price, localization and so on. I do not need to rent a flat immediately so if you plan to live in Krakow in a few weeks, months it is not a problem. We have time. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to write me on aganom@o2.pl Regards, Aga

- Posted by Aga_krk from Poland on Mar 27th, 2013

not shown