SPOT ON!!!

What a great city Poland is. I have just returned to England after spending 4 days in a cultural, historic and cosmopolitan city with very good cheap bars, clubs and restaurants! Not to mention the most attractive Women per square mile i have found so far! The Polish seemed very friendly and the Women were easy to talk to. The beer was good and the clubs were plentiful. One downside was we didnt manage to find any Drum and Bass clubs despite asking virtually everyone we spoke to. MESSAGE TO ALEXIA and MIA!!!! We lost your number so we could not ring you for Salsa! Thank you both for Beer and Fun!!! Beware: We will be back to continue are five day party!!!!

- Posted by shez83 from Poland on Mar 21st, 2007

Hi shez! Glad to see you had a great time. really, Poland is a great country. that's why I moved here permanently a few years ago, and I'm really glad I did! Come back soon!

- Posted by Jabber from Poland on Mar 22nd, 2007

Thanks Jabber, my friend and i are both thinking of moving over to Krakow in Sept. I was thinking i could maybe teach English or just try and find any general work. What do you do Jabber and were are you from? any tips regarding moving would be gratefully recieved.

- Posted by shez83 from Poland on Mar 22nd, 2007

I would like a sh*g too in Krakow--any advice?

- Posted by Indokarasan from Poland on Mar 22nd, 2007

yeah Indokarasan - just look like a rich brit or american and the girls should come a'flocking

- Posted by djsilence from Poland on Mar 27th, 2007

not shown