Weekly get together for ex-pats and all

Time Tuesday, November 1st· 8:00pm - 11:00pm Location CHEERS PUB,GRODZKA 31 Created By Richard Wright More Info Our weekly get-together to build on our new-found friendships between all different nationalities and to welcome all newcomers so if you feel like making some new friends here in Krakow,our doors are always open.You can be assured of a very warm welcome in a very pleasant and cosy atmosphere,maybe gain valuable information and advice from fellow ex-pats and nationals alike regarding Krakow,or just have a good old chat amongst friends:)))) P.S. Please bring some 2zloty coins as there maybe a nice bottle of vodka to be won:))))))

- Posted by richwright from Poland on Oct 27th, 2011

I'll be over for my ninth visit from the 7th Nov, will the night be on on the 8th? Jane

- Posted by JaneS75 from Poland on Oct 30th, 2011

Hi Richard, I`m not an ex-pat but i wonder if you or any of the other guys in your group can help me with a veterans local football team in Kracow. We are a friendly veterans team(over 38`s) from near York and we are looking to play a team in Kracow next May 2012.Can you help me??Look forward to hearing from you, Batchins

- Posted by BATCHINS from Poland on Oct 31st, 2011

Hi Jane! Yeah we hold it every Tuesday so 8th ok:)Look forward to meeting you then:)

- Posted by richwright from Poland on Nov 1st, 2011

Hi Batchins:) Ill certainly ask around for you mate...sounds like good idea:))Leave it with me and Ill put feelers out and see what happens!! ATB

- Posted by richwright from Poland on Nov 1st, 2011

Many thanks ATB, i will be eternally grateful if you could signpost me to a vet football contact and even buy you a beer when i am over there! Cheers, Batchins

- Posted by BATCHINS from Poland on Nov 2nd, 2011

Hi Richard, Hope you are well.I just wondered if you had any progress on a veterans football contact for us in Kracow.Here`s hoping Batchins

- Posted by BATCHINS from Poland on Nov 11th, 2011

Hi:) I've put the feelers out mate,still waiting for a response!Will,of course,let you know as soon as I have any info for you! Best regards,Rich.

- Posted by richwright from Poland on Nov 14th, 2011

Hi, I am Tamas from Hungary. As well ex-pat in Krakow. When will You have the next meeting?

- Posted by TamasVeres from Poland on Nov 15th, 2011

Hi there! We hold our get togethers every Tuesday evening from 8pm.Look forward to meeting you soon I hope!

- Posted by richwright from Poland on Nov 16th, 2011

Next week I am going to be there!

- Posted by TamasVeres from Poland on Nov 17th, 2011

not shown