Wisla Krakow

Are Wisla Krakow fans really that bad? Ross Kemp sees to think so: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8831046128904338535 I had intended to go to the Fulham match on 20th, I'm not so sure now. We are Irish, but English speaking. We would be in amongst the Wisla fans in the stadium. How dodgy is it?

- Posted by belfastman from Poland on Oct 7th, 2011

Very safe. I went to Wisla krakow and ? another polish team. Very safe. Millions of riot police hehe. No, you will be fine. I think polish hooligans are over-rated. Ross kemp was there when the 2 krakow teams were playing each. Now, im not sure i would go to that.

- Posted by alejaja from Poland on Oct 9th, 2011

Hi Belfastman, I have a season ticket for Wisla and it has been pretty safe so far. There are more women and families there than you would expect. You do get the odd knuckle dragger but as long as you are in colours it'll be fine. The only thing I wouldn't do is walk around the town in Wisla gear before or after the match. Especially round Dielta and the Kazimierz. Are you living in Krakow? I'm from Belfast as well. I'll be at the Bialystock game on Saturday evening if you fancy it or heading out for a pint in general. Look me up on Facebook.

- Posted by FintanQ from Poland on Oct 10th, 2011

fintanquinn@hotmail.co.uk

- Posted by FintanQ from Poland on Oct 10th, 2011

Sent you an email Fintan. Returned undelivered. Am not living in Krakow, though will be there 20th-23rd October on a wee trip. Going to give Fulham match a miss, watch in pub in the centre of town. Happy to meet you for a pint, either that night , Friday or Saturday. Have you a different email? I don't do Facebook!

- Posted by belfastman from Poland on Oct 10th, 2011

sorry its .com

- Posted by FintanQ from Poland on Oct 11th, 2011

I doubt there will be many Fulham fans coming to Krakow for this game - they have a reputation in the English Premier League as being the team with the smallest away support. Recently they failed to sell out their allocation of tickets for a game against the team they claim are their biggest rivals (Chelsea), despite it being local, good weather and the tickets were discounted.

- Posted by SimonT from Poland on Oct 11th, 2011

That's the Fulham Fans well dissed then Simon! Maybe I will go to the match after all. They might need the support. The spirit of Budgie Bird still lives. (Budgie Bird = Adam Faith in 'Budgie' - big Fulham fan)

- Posted by belfastman from Poland on Oct 11th, 2011

not shown