New in town

Hi everyone, I have just moved to Krakow at the start of September having taken a job based here. I don't know anybody in Krakow and it would be great to make some fun and interesting friends to show me around or to explore with. I am English and only learned a few Polish basics so far.

- Posted by IntrepidKrakow from Poland on Sep 11th, 2011

Hi there:) I have recently relocated to Krakow from London and am trying to build new friendships here too.I have met a few ex-pats already and know a little around town but am no expert yet!!There are several places where you can find ex-pats,namely in several pubs around the square!I have made friends with a scottish chap,Tom,who owns a great little pub called Cheers and he organises an ex-pat night on Tuesdays around 8pm onwards.Its still in its infancy and we are trying to get a good group together!!I personally cant make it tonight but you will be assured of a warm welcome,just say Richard sent you!!My e-mail is richard.wright1968@gmail.com and hopefully we can meet soon.Please feel free to contact me anytime!! Regards, Rich

- Posted by richwright from Poland on Sep 13th, 2011

Hello, I'm Trent from oz, I've been here for about a week and plan to be so until later in October , I'm 25 looking to make good friends and just hang out with, I like nice bars etc , I'm not a clubber, I too am learning polish and plan to master it as ill be back again, if u wana say hi my email is dreamscapereality@gmail.com

- Posted by aussie_inkrakow from Poland on Sep 16th, 2011

I moved in late August, I have been to quite a few ex-pat bars and some local ones too. Cheers is ok, but very quiet. Saturday nights with a band are alright though. Mbassy is quite lively too.

- Posted by krakow_james from Poland on Sep 26th, 2011

Hi everyone, I also would like to joint to your ex-pat group. I moved to krakow from Moscow. Please drop me mail to profit34@mail.ru.Cheers

- Posted by forina from Poland on Sep 28th, 2011

not shown