From Australia and just moved to Wroclaw

Hey! I have just moved to Wroclaw from Australia where i'm working as an au pair (nanny/big sister basically for those who don't know) and literally don't know anyone (apart from my host family) or anything much about the city and would love to here from anyone who would be happy to hang out with an aussie (i'm 19 and female fyi) Cheers!

- Posted by Andrea from Australia on Jun 5th, 2014

Hi Andrea! I live here in Wroclaw from 7 years and I can tell you about the city, what is more I am currently looking for a flatmate to the two-rooms flat (one room is living by me and my boyfriend), are you interested? the flat is situated by Grabiszynska Street (2-3 km from the city centre with really good public transport), I can send you the photos if you would like to.

- Posted by Anita from Poland on Jun 17th, 2014

Hi Andrea, My husband and I (I'm Australian) have recently relocated to Wroclaw. We are still trying to find our feet in the place also. You are more than welcome to join us exploring the place

- Posted by Julia Loughlin from Australia on Jun 23rd, 2014

Hi Andrea, I was born in Wroclaw and I am studying and working here (I am 24). And if you still want to I can show you Wroclaw :) please write me a message via email sofii4@autograf.pl if you wanna meet up! See you!

- Posted by Zosia from Poland on Jul 11th, 2014

not shown