Heyy :)

Hello, my name is Izabela. Just moved to Poland from Canada :). I live near Wroclaw and looking for some english speaking friends. I'm 23 and just graduated. Send me a message if your looking for some companionship :)

- Posted by Belagreen from Poland on Nov 7th, 2011

Hi Izabela, I would like to contact you. Do you have an email address? Rob 23454rbt@gmail.com

- Posted by rob23454 from Poland on Nov 10th, 2011

Hi, Izabela! Pleased to meet you! Are you still looking for English-speaking friends from Wroclaw or its vicinity? You’ve got the right person! I‘ll be glad to show you around Wroclaw or have a nice chat with you over a mug of tea. What about me? My name is Bartek. I’m Polish and I am quiet fluent in English. At present I attend high school in Wroclaw. I’m a bilingual junior high school graduate so I’m convinced we wouldn’t have any problems to communicate with each other. Thanks to you I could also brush my English up as I suppose. Send me an e-mail, please! My address is bartek.org@gmail.com

- Posted by forest_spirit from Poland on Nov 11th, 2011

Hi Izabel, I'm Anna and I'm studying photography in Wrocław. Write to me if You want: aminalea@wp.pl Ciao! :)

- Posted by aminalea from Poland on Nov 18th, 2011

hi isabela im Ahmed from from England, im looking for English speakers to meet for companionship.If you are interested email me ahmed_247247@hotmail.co.uk

- Posted by Ahmeduk from Poland on Oct 22nd, 2012

hi , i am uzi from India , studying here. i wanna meet english speaking people ,let's try to meet !!!!! mail me at ujjawalgaurav@gmail.com

- Posted by Ujjawal from Poland on Oct 25th, 2012

hi, im mike - easy and outgoing person b4dinfluence@hotmail.co.uk currently in wroclaw as well

- Posted by michal from Poland on Oct 28th, 2012

not shown