a little help

Hello there, i am an Australian that has just recently moved to Wroclaw as i met my Polish fiance on my 2 year travels while living in the UK.My Question is I am looking for some information about getting health insurance as in who is the cheapest and what company would be best being a foreigner and my situation. I am not a student and will not be working as my fiance and myself are applying for a Partner Visa for Australia and that process simply takes time, so if you have any helpful information that could steer me in the right direction it would be very much appreciated. Thank you Matt

- Posted by OzzyMatt from Poland on Oct 24th, 2011

Hi Matt, You can find under link below private health care in Poland. There are many packets including various prestations: http://www.luxmed.pl/dla-pacjentow/oferta/pakiety-indywidualne/pakiet-rubin.html Enjoy Wroclaw WrocLove.Support kalinowski.rafal@gmail.com

- Posted by Wroclowe.Support from Poland on Dec 19th, 2011

I think u should forget of all these monthly-luxmed-whatever stuff and get a basic accident/emergency cheapest insurance, bcos in you need a first contect GP or a dentist u would like to go for a private visit anyway. You are not going to need on every month are you? single visit id 70-150pln, no need to pay more for it. get an emergency insurance with whatever insurance company: pzu, hestia, warta etc. TALK TO UR GURL! SHE WOULD KNOW most healthcare is private anyway. Get a basic emergency pack, good luck.

- Posted by Agi101010 from Poland on Jan 20th, 2012

not shown