Meeting in Wroclaw

Hi everyone, Tomorrow I will move to Wroclaw to work there. I would like to meet some other Polish or foreigners. My polish is very bad Let me know, Elwin (Netherlands)

- Posted by mrcambuurfan from Poland on Sep 4th, 2011

Hi, I am not new here but still speak very poor polish and would like to meet some people here too. Maybe, we can go for a drink if you are willimg to.

- Posted by yu6412 from Poland on Sep 9th, 2011

Sorry for responding late, I didnt look at the forum for long time. I would like to go somewhere for a drink!

- Posted by mrcambuurfan from Poland on Oct 9th, 2011

Hi, Everyone I just moved back to Poland after 7 years living in the UK, mostly Brighton(5 years) and London(2 years):)I am fun and easy going girl:) My brother lives in Wroclaw and I am going there in 2 weeks time. So it would be great to meet new people, maybe to teach them some Polish:)))) so I can still practice my English:) If you still fancy a drink?:) I would love to meet up:) Please drop me an email: martasobol@hotmail.com Marta x

- Posted by martuszka1 from Poland on Oct 10th, 2011

Hello, I am new in Wroclaw too and search for other people. I come from Germany and work now here in Wroclaw as a teacher. Do you still would like to meet for a coffee or a drink? Marie

- Posted by newinwroclaw from Poland on Dec 13th, 2011

Hi Marie, feel free to email me before the weekend if you'd like to meet up with some new people on Saturday, both Polish and foreigners. Alex slavewire@gmail.com

- Posted by AQueens from Poland on Dec 14th, 2011

Hello, I'm 21-year-old girl who study english and spanish. I would like to meet people who are native speakers of these languages. The Italians are included and... the Korean too. :)

- Posted by konsa21 from Poland on Dec 23rd, 2011

I've forgotten about email: ksaaa@o2.pl

- Posted by konsa21 from Poland on Dec 23rd, 2011

not shown