looking for one room in centre of wroclaw

My name is Nicolò severini and I 'm going to study for this winter semester in the university of economics in wroclaw. I'm looking on internet for some interesting offer about one possible renting room and I have found this interesting web-site I'd like asking if someone can help me to find one apartment with some specific characteristic: I'm looking for one apartment near (by walk) to the centre of wroclaw where i could go to the university by tram or bus. I could share the apartement with how many people you want, moreover for me is the same one single,double or triple room. Finally I do not want to spend more than EUR 180. I'm waiting for your answer I sincerely hope that someone help me Thank's to all

- Posted by nico1989 from Poland on Aug 12th, 2010

hi! I'm Cesc and I would like to move in wroclaw for some months this next year, like you, we can cooperate to looking for something.. do you have msn?

- Posted by cesc1987 from Poland on Sep 2nd, 2010

Hi Nicolo, I think we have room for both of you ;) it is big green room, near your new Uni. if you are still interested feel free to contact me on omg.stepien@gmail.com, take care! magda

- Posted by waszka from Poland on Sep 22nd, 2010

Hi ! If you are looking for rooms. We can do it for you! Just check our web side and give us a call or send email. yourwroclawhelpers.vot.pl We have got everything you need to make your start nice and easy.

- Posted by woltar from Poland on Sep 22nd, 2010

not shown