Going to wroclaw

Hi everybody!! ill star working in wroclaw in one month and i would like to know something about accommodation (links to rent a flat, studio or something), prices of food, bars... could someone help me?? thankss

- Posted by rrgoni from Poland on May 5th, 2010

Hi, I am looking for tenants to my 3-room apartment in Wroclaw downtown. If You would be interested please contact me at: mieszkanie.piwna@gmail.com A spacious yet cozy apartment in the heart of Wroclaw. Three rooms (67 sq. m), fully equipped bright kitchen, large bathroom. The building is a six-flight 1992 block built between older and lower houses, so the view from the balcony (6th floor) is breath-taking. The apartment is also full of light at all times of day. Windows on both sides increase the feeling of space. Two rooms (bedrooms 10 and 12m) have windows onto the quiet and green Piwna street, while the living room and kitchen are from the side of the lively Szczytnicka. Looking right from the balcony you can see the towers of the Catherdal and churches in the Old Town, on the left you see the whole street panorama, the shopping area of Plac Grunwaldzki and farther towards the river - the clinical hospital of the Medical University. The building is separated from Piwna with a green ‘backyard’, adding to the quiet and calm atmosphere - in the very centre of Wroclaw. The yard is closed and so is the building (intercom). A big hall with a wardrobe (mirror doors from the floor to the ceiling). Kitchen with wooden furniture, brand new dish-washer, ceramic stove, oven and microwave. Bathroom with a shower (hydro-massage) and a bidet. The building has an elevator. In the hallway just outside the elevator there is a private closet for bikes, prams, skis etc. Apart from that an 8m basement chamber. In a few minutes you can get on foot to the Pasaz Grunwaldzki shopping mall, to the beautiful and quiet Ostrow Tumski or the Botanical Garden. Many of the University faculties are located in the vicinity. To the nightlife centres of Wroclaw its also just a couple of minutes walk. Available in June 2010 price 2500 PLN plus charges

- Posted by mieszkanie1 from Poland on May 12th, 2010

not shown