newyear

will there be any pubs and places to eat open on the 1/1/10

- Posted by bruceglasgow from Poland on Nov 5th, 2009

hey, welll yeeaaa...I'm sure that you'll finde something here. Wroclaw is fulled of events in the new year's eve. I'll be glad to help you but you have to give me more details like what are your expectations? How many people will be here with you? Couse we've got like hudge welcoming the New Year at the staple, it's like a big concert with caunting to new year and a party on the streets it's fun but it's more like going out with your bodies to get drunk and don't remember anything from that night..i guess.., We also have elegant ball if you want to spent nice quiet night with your wife/girlfriend, also u can just go to club to dance and have fun if u want spend this night in an unusual way you can go spend it in a train or tram ( I think it's a 'normal' party just in a means of citiy transport...let's seee what else, oh you can go for all night to opera-house..for very relaxing evening or to the movie marton, U can spend the night in a pools in our aquapark and do plenty of diferent things..so tell me more about that what do you expect and I'll tell you which are the best places :) bye

- Posted by emmu9922 from Poland on Nov 15th, 2009

hi there we are planning just to celibrate in the square just me and my friend . its the next day we need somewhere to eat and have a fews pints very kind regards bruceglasgow

- Posted by bruceglasgow from Poland on Nov 15th, 2009

not shown