FREE GUIDE NEEDED?

Ok, I already wrote this in guide section. I live in Wroclaw quite long time ( 10 yrs ) and i now a lot about it. So if anybody needs a tour, informations about hotels, hostels motels, inns, restaurants, pubs, clubs schools, univ or anything I'll be glad to help you. I also can show sbody town, most interesting places and stuff. I can try to wangle cheaper lodges, or show you cheaper and still good warm meals in town. More info about me: I'm doing this couse I want to study in US, and to do so I need to pass SATS, so i need as much contact with foreignes as it's possible. I'm also kind of interesting with other cultures and I'll be glad just to hear something about different one. I lived in UK for a year and in Tanzania for about 2 yrs. I'm half polish half african. I do speak english and polish, I'm learning french latin and swahili ( but i don;t know it at the "comunicate " level yet. And I'm 17. For contact just leave a message here or wirte to me: elmelda@wp.pl I really hope to hear from you guys, bye bye

- Posted by emmu9922 from Poland on Oct 18th, 2009

Hi, I'll be in Wroclaw Nov 6 thru Feb 6, and I need to rent a room or find a roommate or something. Any help you could give would be much appreciated. Thanks for you time!

- Posted by jasonmzk from Poland on Oct 20th, 2009

I can also help:) jasonmzk- if you're looking for a room, please, contact me via e-mail: asilka@gmail.com I'm Polish and my boyfriend is looking for someone to share a flat with.

- Posted by asilka from Poland on Oct 20th, 2009

hi there i will be over at the newyear will there be pubs and places to eat open on the 1st of january kind regards bruce

- Posted by bruceglasgow from Poland on Nov 6th, 2009

hi there we will be celibrating in the square its the next day we need somewhere to eat and have a few beers very kind regards bruceglasgow

- Posted by bruceglasgow from Poland on Nov 15th, 2009

not shown