room available from August

I'm looking again for a flatmate - the appartment is located in Śródmieście district (Lompy street, near the crossroads Wyszyńskiego/Nowowiejska), very close to the city centre: 15-20 min walking or 10 min by bike; communicated very well with the other city parts. Nice neighbourhood, quiet street, lots of green (Tołpy park and green areas along the river are just a stone's throw away), intimate, cosy housing, renovated flat with atmosphere. It is 2-bedroom appartment with separate kitchen and bathroom. The bigger room (14m2) is for rent, the other one is mine:-) the cost is 770 PLN + bills - available from the beginning of August.

- Posted by iosifovna from Poland on Jul 8th, 2013

Hi! My name is Gabriele and I'm looking for a room in Wroclaw from the beginning of october 2013 untill the end of february 2014. Do you think that your room could be available? Can you tell me something more about that? Thank you very much! Gabriele (can you please reply to me by email? My adress is gabrieletorr@gmail.com)

- Posted by Gabriele from Italy on Jul 22nd, 2013

HI I am looking for a room just for a short stay (e weeks ) in Wroclaw in November. can you please advise if there is any chance to rent for short period.

- Posted by MO from United Kingdom on Oct 5th, 2013

not shown