shared apartments or studio apartments in wroclaw

hi, i'll be moving to Wroclaw sometime next month and was hoping to get advice on where to look for accomodation. i'm a graduate student and this will be my first real job at HP. thanks!

- Posted by MsCat_A from Poland on Jul 1st, 2009

Hi and many greetings!!! I do have a question for you which perhaps you would be able to assist me with. I am currently applying for a position within HP and would very much like to know how the recruitment procedure is that you had undergone. I am an American with a EU citizenship, living in Amsterdam and am planning on moving to Wroclaw with my wife shortly. The job at HP is something that I'm really aiming for considering it would be perfect. Would you be so kind as to provide any feedback or advise as to your experience with the recruitment procedure. My e-mail is avnieuwkerk@gmail.com. Yours very sincerely, Adri

- Posted by avnieuwkerk from Poland on Sep 3rd, 2009

hi, I'm not sure that i can help as I didnt apply externally. i was already within HP and so the process would differ for external applicants. Also it will depend on which department, business unit, etc you're applying to. they may have varying hiring processes.

- Posted by MsCat_A from Poland on Oct 13th, 2009

not shown