Room to rent

Hello everyone! I’ve got a comfortable large room (ca 18 sq. meters) with a balcony to rent for 2 people (can be rented also for 1 person). The room is a part of 2 bedroom flat located in lovely green area in Wroclaw Gaj district, near the Medical University. Good connection to the city centre (buses & trams): about 10 minutes to the main bus station, 15 minutes to the Main Square. The room is fully furnished (bed, desk, cabinets, shelves etc.), the flat is equipped with everything that people need to live: washing maschine, dishwasher, kitchen stuff etc. and there’s a high-speed internet 24 Mb/s. I prefer no parties in the flat, but it doesn't mean no guests :) Smoking is allowed on the balcony. The rent for the room is 900 PLN/month (~225 €) + water invoice (once a half year). Other bills like electricity, gas, heating, internet are included in the rent. Refundable deposit: one month's rent. Available from now. If you’re interested, have any questions or would like to see more photos of the flat, just e-mail me: rosenred@wp.pl

- Posted by rosenred from Poland on Jun 10th, 2013

not shown