Learn Polish in Wroclaw

I have just returned from a 5 day trip to Wroclaw where I was enrolled with Link Language school for foreigners. I highly recommend this course to anyone looking for something useful and interesting to do while being as tourist. Link is a great school,in the heaqrt of the City Centre, run by Marta Geller, and her team of teachers (they resemble the Spice Girls). But don't be fooled. This team mean business. They are a no-nonsense, highly organised professional team of teachers, yet are able to assess your level straight away, and gear the course to your requirements. They are totally flexible and will fit in with whatevcer plans you have. I stdied mornings only, then my teaqcher became my guide, and we did on the spot learning to order, buy tickets, get served, ask directions, tell the time etc. It was superb, and at 70PLN an hour it was amazingly good value. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Link, and would go again. As young people they knew all the good places to go, where was cheap, and where was exciting. It could not have been better. it was a pleasure to see a business being run so well, and with such personal attention being given to their clients. Don't be afraid, they will son have you nearly fluent in a week., ad you wont even feel you've been working hard.Give them a try. It made a short break in Wroclaw a thoroughly diferent and worthwhile experience.

- Posted by 1mitrecourt from Poland on Feb 22nd, 2009

not shown