The Indian Connection
Local Life Krakow is about to select candidates for Best Places awards, dedicated to rewarding and encouraging excellence in products, service and ideas. You are helping us to make the best choice.
The Indian Connection has 0 votes. Click here to see the results.
You can vote once a day for your favourite place.
This is the worst Indian restaurant I have ever been. I will share my experience with you as warning for all tourists and foreigners:
- The prices are different from the menu at the door, once they know, you are a tourist, They will present different menu.
- The food taste is awful, I order chicken brayani , they charged me 37zl and written on the outside menu 27zl. The brayani is full off burned fried onion, and very little chicken.
- I ordered butter naan bread. It was frozen and microwaved. Then they charged me 11zl and written on the outside menu 7zl.
- I asked for mixed appetizer, they brought fried cauliflower and fried onion ( bhagi) . When I complained about it, they said , it is all what they have, again charged me 20zl instead off 14zl.
- when I complained about the whole experience, they started taking photos of the food which I left all.
But still has to pay full amount.
They are bunch of cowboys.
Don't even go near it.
Good food. Taste and ambience enhanced tremendously by the sevice provided by our host, Rahul Kamboj whose courteous and friendly disposition made our evening very enjoyable.