Guided tours in English - National Museum in Kraków
National Museum in Kraków invites you for guided tours in English. During the meetings, we will tell you not only about works of art presented at exhibitions, but also about Polish history and culture.
Admission is included in the price of the exhibition ticket.
-Leonardo da Vinci's Lady with an Ermine: every second Friday of the month at 5 p.m.
-Gallery of the 19th-Century Polish Art The Sukiennice (The Cloth Hall, Rynek Główny 3): every first Saturday of the month at 1 p.m.
- Kraków 1900 (the Feliks Jasieński Szołayski House, pl. Szczepański 9): August 18th, 1 p.m. / October 20th 1 p.m. / December 15th, 1 p.m.
- Wyspiański (The Main Building, al. 3 Maja 1): September 15th, 1 p.m. / November 17th, 1 p.m.
- The Other Side of Things. Polish Design After 1989 (The Main Building, al. 3 Maja 1): May 19th, 1 p.m.
- Comics now! (The Main Building, al. 3 Maja 1): June 15th, 1 p.m.
- The Jan Matejko House (ul. Floriańska 41): July 21st, 1 p.m.
This event happens in National Museum