Weather

I'm planning a snowboarding trip for my boyfriend and i for the end of march. Just wondering is there snow there now and is looking likely that I would get to go snowboarding in two weeks time? Also could you recommend a nice hotel with a good central location (don't mind paying above average) and some good slopes for people who are just a bit better than beginners. Thanks. Any advice would be much appreciated:)

- Posted by Radiohead from Poland on Mar 10th, 2013

Hello Dear Radiohead, it will be possible to ski and snowboard on some ski slopes end of March.However, it is hard to say with certitude which slopes will be opened and what will be snow conditions like on those slopes.For medium ski level, I recommend Szymoszkowa, Harenda, Kasprowy Wierch , białka and bukowina. Other slopes also, ski and city maps will be provided to you while in ZakopaneEvening life and Night life is still good in Zakopane in many restaurants, disco-restaurants, pubs/bars, nightclubs in the town.For accomodation of very good standard , the best is in center and closed to bus station to reach easily slopes specially If You do not have car in Zakopane. Hope the answer helps. Staff of Apart-center and Ogrodygorskie residence in Zakopane(27 very comfy and cozy apartments in 3 locations in Zakopane);-)

- Posted by Ogrodegorski from Poland on Mar 10th, 2013

Hello, It has fallen the last 2 days about 50 cm of snow in the city(so even more on ski slopes).So, the snow and ski conditions should be very good until end of March at least on most of Zakopane ski slopes.Other slopes on higher altitude should be opened even longer.Staff of Apart-center and Ogrodygorskie residence in Zakopane(27 very comfy and cozy apartments in 3 locations in Zakopane);-)

- Posted by Ogrodegorski from Poland on Mar 15th, 2013

not shown