Laundry

Where do the locals go to wash their all their clothes? I'm currently on holiday in Zakopane and loving it but my accommodation hasn't got washing machine, found a dry cleaner in town but they charged 150PLN for 4 shopping bags of washing. Not every local would have washing machine and wouldn't pay that much to wash clothes, what's going on?

- Posted by Craigoz from Poland on Mar 3rd, 2013

HEllo, people living in Zakopane have most of them washing machine at home. If not, they have family or neighbour who they may ask to to do their laundry. For tourists and visitors who rent apartments without washing machine, the only wayto get washed clothes is to do it in the dry cleaning shop. There is no laundry shop in Zakopane where you may do your washing for few PLN(zlotys).Otherwise you may ask a neighbour or the company you rent an apartment/room with if you can do some washing in an apartment/room nearby. We personally give possibility to out guests renting one apartment without washing machine among our range of 28 apartments to do their washing in a vacant apartment having washing machine facility at no extra cost/or very limited symbolical cost. Staff of Apart-center and Ogrodygorskie residence in Zakopane(28 very comfy and cozy apartments in 3 locations in Zakopane)

- Posted by ogrodegorski from Poland on Mar 3rd, 2013

Thank you for your reply, I never knew that washing would be an issue at Zakopane, my friend and I spent half day google searching, asking people and driving around to find someway to wash our clothes. We'll give you a shout for accommodation next holiday, sounds like you cover all bases with providing washing because washing is frequent task when skiing. Cheers.

- Posted by Craigoz from Poland on Mar 4th, 2013

Hello Dear, we will be pleased to welcome You If You wish in a near future for a holiday stay in one of our 28 apartments in Zakopane. We do have Well furnished and comfortable apartments in 3 locations in Zakopane. We also provide as a standard a Great customer service to all our Clients by helping them , answering all the queries and needs during their stay. Facilities like dishwasher, washing machine, tv-sat and wi-fi internet ... have to be working and available at all time to satisfy our Clients needs. Staff of Apart-center and Ogrodygorskie residence in Zakopane(28 very comfy and cozy apartments in 3 locations in Zakopane)

- Posted by Ogrodegorski from Poland on Mar 6th, 2013

not shown