from Katowice

This is really my last question! ;-) Is there another option to travel from Katowice to Zakopane then to take a shuttle-bus of 600 PLN for 4 persons? Maybe a normal bus?? Which websites can I use to find out about the bus transportation? Thank you so much again!! Melanie

- Posted by melaniecvr from Poland on Feb 21st, 2011

Hello again, that is not my last answer to all queries you or anybody else may have in the future. I just checked http://www.katowice-airport.com/en/passengers/access , and I found that you may rent a car from 99 PLN/day, OR take a private bus from Katowice airport(named Pyrzowice)to Krakow bus station:88 PLN/person/return, then take an OTHER private bus to Zakopane from that bus station(about 18 PLN/person/one way)then take a taxi to your (place of accomodation(price depends on where it is located)or public bus OR get a private bus shuttle from the airport of Katowice to Krakow for 560 PLN/up to 4 pers./return and then take private bus from bus station to Zakopane(see above) OR get a private bus shuttle from the airport of Katowice to Zakopane(your hotel)for FROM 600 PLN/up to 4 persons/2 ways.The choice is yours now.Happy to help you again ;-)Ogrodygorskie of Zakopane

- Posted by OGRODEGORSKI from Poland on Feb 23rd, 2011

Hello again, that is not my last answer to all queries you or anybody else may have in the future. I just checked http://www.katowice-airport.com/en/passengers/access , and I found that you may rent a car from 99 PLN/day, OR take a private bus from Katowice airport(named Pyrzowice)to Krakow bus station:88 PLN/person/return, then take an OTHER private bus to Zakopane from that bus station(about 18 PLN/person/one way)then take a taxi to your (place of accomodation(price depends on where it is located)or public bus OR get a private bus shuttle from the airport of Katowice to Krakow for 560 PLN/up to 4 pers./return and then take private bus from bus station to Zakopane(see above) OR get a private bus shuttle from the airport of Katowice to Zakopane(your hotel)for FROM 600 PLN/up to 4 persons/2 ways.The choice is yours now.Happy to help you again ;-)Ogrodygorskie of Zakopane

- Posted by OGRODEGORSKI from Poland on Feb 23rd, 2011

not shown