Welcome to Gdansk! Arriving at the airport and need a taxi?
Gdansk is a great place to visit. But whether you're here for its maritime history or vibrant atmosphere, our dedicated and helpful drivers are ready to pick you up and ensure an easy journey to your hotel or other destination. Booking with us is quick and effortless – just fill in the form on this page, get an instant quote and secure your taxi with just a few clicks.
Why Choose Us?
We're locals. Explore Gdansk with confidence, guided by our reliable and English-speaking drivers. They'll be waiting for you at the airport, ready to assist with your luggage and set the tone for your Gdansk experience. Our partnership with WelcomePickups ensures a hassle-free online booking experience with instant confirmation, making your journey from arrival to your destination seamless.
Why Book in Advance?
Gdansk Airport can get busy, especially during peak travel times in the summer. Booking your taxi in advance guarantees a driver will be waiting for you. Skip the stress of searching for a taxi or worrying about overpayment – and instead look forward to a smooth and worry-free arrival.
Secure Your Return Trip Too!
Make your stay stress-free by reserving your return taxi along with your initial booking. It's a convenient one-step process, leaving you more time to explore Gdansk's historic Old Town, beautiful waterfront, and cultural gems.
About Gdansk: A City of Maritime Beauty and Rich Heritage
Gdansk, a city with maritime charm and historical significance, invites you to explore its enchanting streets. Immerse yourself in its rich history, visit iconic landmarks, and experience the unique blend of tradition and modernity. From the medieval Gdansk Crane to the lively Long Market, Gdansk offers a captivating journey for every visitor.
Travel Tips for Your Gdansk Adventure:
- Currency: The official currency is the Polish Zloty (PLN). While major credit cards are widely accepted, it's advisable to have some local currency for smaller establishments.
- Language: Polish is the official language, but English is commonly spoken in tourist areas.
- Public Transport: Gdansk has an efficient public transport system, including buses, trams and urban railway. Consider purchasing a transport card for convenience.
- Explore the Old Town: Gdansk's Old Town is best explored on foot. Wear comfortable shoes and wander through its charming cobblestone streets.
- Local Cuisine: Don't miss trying Pierogi (dumplings) and local seafood. Gdansk offers a variety of culinary delights.
- Weather: Check the weather before packing. Winters can be cold, so bring warm clothing, while summers are mild.
- Visit Sopot and Gdynia: Take a short train ride to explore the neighboring seaside towns of Sopot and Gdynia for a diverse coastal experience.