Looking for a room in a shared flat!

Hi everybody, I (f/27 years) am coming to the beautiful city of Wroclaw in octobre to stay there for half a year, studying at the university. I am looking for a place to stay - maybe there are some ppl around here who have a room to offer in a shared flat?! I would like to stay somewhere close to the city centre and with good connections to the institute of social sciences in ulica Koszarowa. Also it is important to me to have the opportunity to practise my polish language skills, so it would be nice to have native speakers around with communicate attitudes :) Let me know about any offers! Cheers!

- Posted by BB from Germany on May 29th, 2014

Hi, I have a room available in a 3 bedroom flat, close to the city centre (ul. Gliniana). There are already two other guys living in. The sheared area is kitchen, bathroom and toilet. There is an internet connection. The flat is on the third floor and it is non smoking flat. It has a balcony. The price for it is 1100 PLN (monthly). If you are interesting, please let me know. I can send you some pictures.

- Posted by Agata from Poland on Jul 10th, 2014

not shown