English speaking friends in Wrocław

Hello, If you are new in Wrocław and looking for some friends - just send me and email. I was born and raised in Wrocław and I can show you around and answer any questions you may have. My English is quite good - I understand almost everything, however I would like to get more fluent. I'm 25 years old and I study English language :) Looking forward to hearing from you!

- Posted by delfinka from Poland on Dec 10th, 2012

BTW, I'm a girl :)

- Posted by delfinka from Poland on Dec 10th, 2012

Hi! I am in Wroclaw and staying in Orbis hotel, do you think we can go out and visit some places ?

- Posted by mefaro from Poland on Dec 23rd, 2012

Hi Delfinka, I am here in poland for a week, would you care to show me around as well? Thanks. topsmatthew@yahoo.com

- Posted by topsmatthew from Poland on Jan 4th, 2013

Thank you for the replies! If you are still interested, drop me a line or two on nikacolada@gmail.com

- Posted by delfinka from Poland on Jan 22nd, 2013

Hi Delfinka, How are you? I moved to Wroclaw and I would like to find a new friends. You can contact me by Skype v.barselona. It would be great to communicate! Regards, V.

- Posted by Victoria from Poland on Mar 24th, 2014

Hi Delfinka, I have just recently moved to Wroclaw working as an Au Pair, would love to know if you are around as I know nothing or anyone in the city apart from my host family. you can contact me by email amac6929@gmail.com Cheers!

- Posted by Andrea from Australia on Jun 5th, 2014

Hi Delfinka, I'm in Wroclaw for three weeks and would be glad to get some english speaking people and by that Wroclaws nice sides to know. So, if you like and have time to take a walk through the city or drink a cup of coffee, please contact me: unverifiedperson@gmail.com

- Posted by jule from Germany on Sep 10th, 2014

Hi, I am arriving in Wroclaw on the 19th of October :) I will arrive alone so I would love to meet new people as soon as possible, if you'd like to we can hang out :) I would not mind if you could also help me finding a room cause I cannot find one :D bye!

- Posted by Eric from Italy on Oct 9th, 2014

not shown