Looking for a room to rent in Wroclaw from 2012.01.01 - S.O.S.!!!

Hello Everyone! I am 28 yrs old guy from Budapest, Hungary who will be working in Wroclaw for an international company from January 2nd, 2012. Unfortunately, as of yet my polish is very weak but I am looking for a room to rent in the city. I tried a few options with the help of a polish speaking friend but all of them were turned down unfortunately. My big problem is that I will arriving on the 1st of January, 2012 (sunday evening) and up to this point I don't have a place to stay. If you have any options or recommendations in mind that you are willing to share, please be so kind to do so. I would very much appreciate it! My mobile no. is: +36 30 542 5517 My e-mail address is: attila.ivanics@gmail.com Once again, every bit of help is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

- Posted by iattila from Poland on Dec 29th, 2011

Hi mate, a lot depend on the budget that you have... if you have a Polish speaking helper just ask him to type: 'pokoje do wynajęcia wrocław' in google.pl and see what you can get. January - March are mostly quiet in all Wroclaw's hostels so you might ask for some good deal - they might rent you a room fairly cheap. On this web you will find at least 10 of them - all located in the centre.

- Posted by jaakub from Poland on Jan 4th, 2012

not shown