Thinking of doing business in Poland?

Dear All, I am a Polish Canadian living and conducting business in Poland. Please, let me know if you need help accommodating yourself in Poland/Wroclaw. I was born in this city, yet I've lived most of my life in Canada and States. One day I decided to try my entrepreneurial skills back here and so far its working out great. I am interested in creating strong foreign business presence in Wroclaw since this city is "booming". Here is an intro to my line of work: Breslau Finance Group offers a wide range of accounting and financial services and complete support in the field of legal and tax advice to International businesses and investors. As a business that values high standards we can provide our customers with a comprehensive service, delivered by experienced, highly qualified management and trained personnel. All business and affairs can be conducted in English at all levels. These are some of the services provided by our company: -Accounting -European Union Grants -Financial Products and Services -Human Resources and Payroll -Legal Services -Tax Consulting -Audit -Capital for The Dynamic In the Creating Business Environment section we offer: -Setting up and registering companies -Office space lease -Virtual Office -Marketing strategy planning -Apartments short term lease -Vehicle and Real Estate purchase -Website design For further details please do not hesitate to contact us or visit our website www.breslaufinance.pl Very Best Regards, Bartosz Antoniewicz President of BFG

- Posted by BreslauBart from Poland on Mar 23rd, 2009

Hey there its Vivaroma, here is my e-mail address : loretociambella@hotmail.com

- Posted by vivaroma from Poland on Mar 23rd, 2009

not shown