Hi people!

Hi, my name is Amilcar and I am living in Poland since January. I am looking to find english or spanish speakers to share activities, play soccer and have some fun. I'm 30 years old keen to met new persons. If someone is intersted, let me know. Cheers!

- Posted by avillanueva from Poland on May 27th, 2011

Hola Amilcar from Argentina, We have no one from Argentina in our role-playing game group but we have a Bulgarian woman who speaks Spanish! The rest of us have to stick to our English or mother-tongue, but our games are in English. Poles are very polite but unfriendly people, so I am unsurprised you are in your situation after 6 months. If you want to join our international group of role-playing gamers, you are welcome. It's allot of fun and a great activity to meet other expatriates. If you're interested, just send a message to me at CreativeCowboy at Yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon.

- Posted by Shadow from Poland on May 28th, 2011

Unfriendly??? Please Shadow don't talk like that:) They are carefully probably that's all. I can show you how friendly we are if you interested:)

- Posted by IrekJJ from Poland on Jun 7th, 2011

Hi Amilcar, if you want i'm an italian boy and we can have a beer sometimes. Please let me know my email is: aereoma1@virgilio.it

- Posted by aereoma from Poland on Jun 14th, 2011

Hello

- Posted by LloydBum from Cambodia on Mar 20th, 2019

not shown